Rolleiflex 2.8
Marc James Small
2014-02-23 06:56:25 UTC
I may have scored on ot these -- it cost me a
Leica IIIf RDST with Summarit lens, but what the
heck. I have never owned , yes,, this will go of
to Harru Fleenor if adjustments are in order.

We shall see. I need to sell stuff, but all I end up doing is swappin.

Marc

***@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!
s***@aol.com
2014-02-23 22:12:14 UTC
Marc, sounds like a good score. What is the date of manufacture? Has anyone on the list heard rumors (however vague) about the possible discontinuance of EK 120 B&W film?

Sam Anson, NJ

I may have scored on ot these -- it cost me a
eica IIIf RDST with Summarit lens, but what the
eck. I have never owned , yes,, this will go of
o Harru Fleenor if adjustments are in order.
We shall see. I need to sell stuff, but all I end up doing is swappin.
Marc

***@aya.yale.edu
ha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!
---
ollei List
- Post to ***@freelists.org
- Subscribe at rollei_list-***@freelists.org with 'subscribe'
n the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
ttp://www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
mail1
2014-02-28 23:31:20 UTC
EK 120 B&W film? Is this a typo?

Jonathan

in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org <http://www.freelists.org/>

Richard Knoppow
2014-03-01 03:21:59 UTC
2014-03-01 08:55:22 UTC
Thank you for this contribution, Richard. You
are a senior member of this List despite your
devotion to t he Graflex .brand.