Marc Small News
Richard Knoppow
2014-06-22 18:40:30 UTC
After a diligent search I was able to find some phone
numbers in my e-mail records. One was for Ian Small, Marc's
son. I just talked to him. Of course he did not want to give
details to a stranger but did tell me that Marc is alive and
is recovering from whatever happened to him. He is in touch
with Marc and will ask him to call me. I am sure I will be
able to learn more soon.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
***@ix.netcom.com
Marc James Small
2014-06-22 20:45:50 UTC
I'm fine -- I had a a small internal bleed but am well on the mend.
Thanks for your concern.

Now, I'm having e-mail issues.

Marc
Jon Stanton
2014-06-22 21:22:30 UTC
Marc, Glad to hear you are recovering

Olympia, WA
I'm fine -- I had a a small internal bleed but am well on the mend. Thanks for your concern.
Now, I'm having e-mail issues.
Marc
---
Rollei List
Chris Burck
2014-06-22 21:50:12 UTC
Haha. The digital beast is a fickle monster, and will bite when taken for
granted.

Very glad to hear you are well, Marc.

--Chris

Marc James Small wrote:

Now, I'm having e-mail issues.

Marc
"sacsu@aol.com" (Redacted sender "sacsu@aol.com" for DMARC)
2014-06-23 01:59:20 UTC
I'm fine -- I had a a small internal bleed but am well on the mend.
hanks for your concern.
Now, I'm having e-mail issues.
Marc
---
ollei List
- Post to ***@freelists.org
- Subscribe at rollei_list-***@freelists.org with 'subscribe'
n the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
ttp://www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
Ferdi Stutterheim
2014-06-23 13:50:51 UTC
Marc,
Good to hear from you and that you are OK.
Ferdi.
On holiday in France.
From my iPhone
F.W. Stutterheim
Drachten, NL.
CarlosMFreaza

mail1
2014-06-26 20:32:39 UTC
Way to go Marc. Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Joathan

Jeffery Smith

2014-06-23 01:53:58 UTC
Richard, thanks,

Sam Anson/NJ

After a diligent search I was able to find some phone
umbers in my e-mail records. One was for Ian Small, Marc's
on. I just talked to him. Of course he did not want to give
etails to a stranger but did tell me that Marc is alive and
s recovering from whatever happened to him. He is in touch
ith Marc and will ask him to call me. I am sure I will be
ble to learn more soon.

-
ichard Knoppow
os Angeles
B6KBL
***@ix.netcom.com
---
Richard Knoppow
2014-06-23 03:16:51 UTC
2014-06-23 02:42:09 UTC
Post by Marc James Small
I'm fine -- I had a a small internal bleed but am well on the mend.
Thanks for your concern.
Now, I'm having e-mail issues.
Marc
Great about you, just stay cool. I'm half android so I know the
ropes. (I have so much steel, titanium, and misc. electronics in me
that they can't even safely do an MRI.)

About your email. I spent the last 40 years (actually more) in the
computer systems business, as have several of our members. Let me
assure you. Computers are no damn good!

Regards,

DAW
Bigler Emmanuel
2014-06-23 08:45:58 UTC
The European branch of the RUG is wishing a prompt recovery to MJS
(another 3-letter acronym I should add in the FAQ, just besides DBP, CZJ
and JSK)

All the best,
--
Emmanuel from France