Collimator info
Kenneth Frazier
2014-10-10 14:59:53 UTC
Folks,

The website link I just posted seems to indicate that the owner of the site, Hans Kerensky, bought the collimator, along with a lot of other Rollei parts and equipment.

Any thoughts?

Ken

----------------------------
Ken Frazier
***@mac.com
***@me.com
http://kennybod.wordpress.com
203-841-9630 Cell and text
Ferdi Stutterheim
2014-10-10 15:05:20 UTC
It seems he bought it from a repair guy. There must have been more than one collimator. I suppose all "official service partners" had one.

Ferdi.
Ken
CarlosMFreaza
2014-10-10 15:51:35 UTC
Yes, several technical specifications in the Rollei Factory repair
manual are given for the "Rollei collimator" and then the bigger
"official" repair services around the world could need one to keep the
factory specs for the deepest camera adjustments, if necessary. The
"Rollei collimator" shown in the 1959, 2006 and 2014 Factory
photographs does not have the "F&H" symbol; in the other hand, the
"Rollei collimator" shown in Hans Kerensky's photograph (taken in
2009) has the "F&H" symbol, they are two different units.

Carlos
Post by Kenneth Frazier
Folks,
The website link I just posted seems to indicate that the owner of the site, Hans Kerensky, bought the collimator, along with a lot of other Rollei parts and equipment.
Any thoughts?
Ken
---
Rollei List