Exhibition Rolleiflex portraits Germany
Volker Muth
2014-09-05 07:26:14 UTC
Hello Rollei aficionados,

From September 21th to October 19th I will be exhibiting my series of artists portraits in Offenbach which is next to Frankfurt, Germany. All the portraits have been taken with my Rolleiflex 6008 professional camera.

The private viewing will be on Sunday October 21th from 3 pm at the Haus der Stadtgeschichte. Please find a map with the address on https://goo.gl/maps/Hs7rJ
You can find the invitation (in German) on my website http://www.volkermuth.net/pdf/Kunststueck-OF-Flyer.pdf

If someone from the Rollei list might be around Frankfurt that time I would be happy to welcome him on this occasion.

Kind regards,

Volker
______________________
mailto: ***@gmx.net
Thor Legvold
2014-09-05 07:42:13 UTC
Congratulations, Volker!

Thor
Post by Volker Muth
Hello Rollei aficionados,
From September 21th to October 19th I will be exhibiting my series of artists portraits in Offenbach which is next to Frankfurt, Germany. All the portraits have been taken with my Rolleiflex 6008 professional camera.
______________________
"" (Redacted sender "daxelb@aol.com" for DMARC)
2014-09-05 12:20:22 UTC
Hi all,

I have been a long time Rollei list member but a seldom contributor. Richard may remember me from some years back when he was kind enough to answer some questions for me about my 6008I.

For the last year I have shoot 100% digital and my wife and I are downsizing which means I probably wont have room for a darkroom So it is with a heavy heart that I post this and I do it half-heartedly but I have a 6008I with 3 lenses (50, 80 and 120 macro),the original finder plus the 45 degree view finder, the original back plus the 4560 magazine, 3 extension tubes, skylight filters for all the lenses, and even the sca 356 adapter for the Metz. The battery has not been used a lot so there should be a good deal of use left and the camera and lenses are in excellent condition as they have rarely left my house.

I'm just putting this out there to see if anybody is interested. I could go to B&H or Adorama but I think I could get a better deal on line. If anybody is interested please contact me and we can go into greater specifics and prices can be discussed. I would like to sell this as a set but I might consider offers for individual pieces.

Sadly,

David Baumbach
Chris Burck
2014-09-05 19:59:14 UTC
Yes, well done. I took a brief look at your portfolio. Some wonderful
images there.
Post by Thor Legvold
Congratulations, Volker!
Thor
Post by Volker Muth
Hello Rollei aficionados,
From September 21th to October 19th I will be exhibiting my series of
artists portraits in Offenbach which is next to Frankfurt, Germany. All the
portraits have been taken with my Rolleiflex 6008 professional camera.
Post by Volker Muth
If someone from the Rollei list might be around Frankfurt that time I
would be happy to welcome him on this occasion.
Post by Volker Muth
Kind regards,
Volker
CarlosMFreaza
2014-09-06 12:00:26 UTC
I have seen excellent work in your website, Volker. Good luck for your
exhibition.

Carlos
Post by Volker Muth
Hello Rollei aficionados,
From September 21th to October 19th I will be exhibiting my series of
______________________
Volker Muth
2014-09-06 14:17:32 UTC
Hello Carlos,
hello Chris,

many thanks for the kind response. I have to admit that I am a fan of the Rolleiflex SLRs of the 6000 series. I know that the Rolleiflex TLRs are much more in focus than the 6x6 SLRs but I have found my 6008 being especially ideal for portrait work. The only downside with using the Rolleiflex is that my Nikons are now collecting dust on the cupboard. I have put together my experience with my 6008 in an article for the CRU magazine you might find helpful. You can find a PDF copy on my website on http://www.volkermuth.net/pdf/Club_Rollei_User_Magazi_Issue_31_October_2013.pdf

Kind regards,

Volker
______________________
Post by CarlosMFreaza
I have seen excellent work in your website, Volker. Good luck for your
exhibition.
Carlos
Post by Volker Muth
Hello Rollei aficionados,
From September 21th to October 19th I will be exhibiting my series of
Jan Decher
2014-09-07 17:59:28 UTC
Hi Volker,

Nice project. Not sure if I will be able to make it to Offenbach, but hope you have a great turnout.

Greetings,
Jan
Subject: [rollei_list] Exhibition Rolleiflex portraits Germany