Interview with DHW
D***@dlr.de
2014-10-10 07:42:39 UTC
http://www.photoscala.de/Artikel/DHW-Fototechnik-Wir-wollen-weitermachen

Dirk-Roger Schmitt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: rollei_list-***@freelists.org [mailto:rollei_list-***@freelists.org] Im Auftrag von CarlosMFreaza
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014 13:39
An: ***@freelists.org
Betreff: [rollei_list] Re: Immigrants and TMax 100

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15251238490/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15251333008/

Carlos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15279968642/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15093241489/
Carlos
I was recalling this TMax 100 35mm and another unused yet, were
bought as 120 film I thought to use with the TLR, however there was
an error in the eShop and they sent the 35mm version. They offered to
replace the items but I finally decided to accept the 35mm version,
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15225030292/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15222316151/
Carlos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15001070427/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15187632875/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15187624015/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15164594666/
Carlos
PS: The real name for the 1,4/55mm lens I used on the Voigtlaender
VSL3-E is "Voigtlaender Color Ultron AR", it's the same lens
regarding the Rolleinar (Mamiya) 1,4/55mm, only the name changes and
then I did not correct the name error in the image references.
Each year is celebrated the "Immigrant Festival" in Oberá, the
Province of Misiones second city; it was a town formed by Europeans
settlers originally; their descendants recall the ancestral
traditions during the festival.
I traveled 95km and went to the Festival yesterday, it was a rainy
and very dark day, I anyway carried the Voigtländer VSL3-E with two
lenses and TMax 100 film.
These are four photographs taken there, the last one was taken with
the Rolleinar (Mamiya) 4/21mm, the other three with the Rolleinar
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/14981557007/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15167731212/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/14981375199/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15165108491/
Carlos
---
Rollei List

- Post to ***@freelists.org

- Subscribe at rollei_list-***@freelists.org with 'subscribe'

Chris Burck
2014-10-10 19:54:00 UTC
The high speed electronic leaf shutter is pretty cool.
--
¡Ay, Pachamamita! ¡Eres la cosa más bonita!