Immigrants and TMax 100
CarlosMFreaza
2014-09-07 18:32:55 UTC
Each year is celebrated the "Immigrant Festival" in Oberá, the
Province of Misiones second city; it was a town formed by Europeans
settlers originally; their descendants recall the ancestral
traditions during the festival.

I traveled 95km and went to the Festival yesterday, it was a rainy and
very dark day, I anyway carried the Voigtländer VSL3-E with two lenses
and TMax 100 film.

These are four photographs taken there, the last one was taken with
the Rolleinar (Mamiya) 4/21mm, the other three with the Rolleinar
(Mamiya) 1,4/55mm:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/14981557007/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15167731212/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/14981375199/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15165108491/

Carlos
CarlosMFreaza
2014-09-10 11:37:41 UTC
Better seen the images largest size:

The German house:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15001070427/

Italian car:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15187632875/

A general view (Rolleinar 4/21 WA):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15187624015/

Local production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15164594666/

Carlos

PS: The real name for the 1,4/55mm lens I used on the Voigtlaender
VSL3-E is "Voigtlaender Color Ultron AR", it's the same lens
regarding the Rolleinar (Mamiya) 1,4/55mm, only the name changes and
then I did not correct the name error in the image references.
Carlos
CarlosMFreaza
2014-09-14 13:30:31 UTC
I was recalling this TMax 100 35mm and another unused yet, were bought
as 120 film I thought to use with the TLR, however there was an error
in the eShop and they sent the 35mm version. They offered to replace
the items but I finally decided to accept the 35mm version, to avoid
delay. I'm satisfied in general with the Tmax 100 35mm results:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15225030292/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15222316151/

Carlos
Carlos