Rolleiflex 2.8C Xenotar
CarlosMFreaza
2014-02-01 12:38:36 UTC
A seller in the beach:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/12242996145/

Old houses and tower:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/12243417954/

Carlos
I was developing two out of date 120 Ilford FP+ 50 rolls, I used them
with the Rolleiflex 2.8C Xenotar during my recent travel. The first
roll was developed with the Beutler A+B developer diluted 2(1+1)+8;
the second was developed with the T-Max RS developer. I'm using the
T-Max RS stock solution from about two years ago and it still works
fine in spite of the hot climate and humidity. I prepared the Beutler
one or two months ago.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/12204150405/
and a sample with the T-Max RS
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/12204374183/