Handcraft
D***@dlr.de
2014-09-26 08:36:14 UTC
A bit off-topic,

but this is an image, Rollei - Franke & Heidecke - DHW - could never reach, for what reason ever.
The brand should have all assets with the history of the TLR....
but so far, it failed....

http://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/handel-dienstleister/die-eu-und-made-in-germany-geprueft-und-fuer-deutsch-befunden/9766484.html

Dirk-Roger Schmitt
D***@dlr.de
2014-09-26 10:19:47 UTC
Sorrry,

I did copy the wrong link into the mail.

I meant this one:

http://vimeo.com/92073118

Dirk

Dirk-Roger Schmitt
D***@dlr.de
2014-10-01 19:58:58 UTC
Did anybody look to this link?

Dirk

Dirk-Roger Schmitt

Dirk
Laurence Cuffe
2014-10-01 20:26:30 UTC
Sent from QCloud

On Oct 01, 2014, at 08:59 PM, Dirk-***@dlr.de wrote:

Did anybody look to this link?

Dirk

Dirk,
I've seen it before. My understanding is that its a promotional video for some company that produces FED clones and sells them on as techno jewelry. If they were serious about image quality, as we all understand, they would have used a larger film format.
All the best
Laurece Cuffe

Dirk-Roger Schmitt

Hauke Fath
2014-10-02 07:05:14 UTC
On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:26:30 +0000 (GMT), Laurence Cuffe wrote:

[Link]
Post by Laurence Cuffe
I've seen it before. My understanding is that its a promotional video
for some company that produces FED clones and sells them on as techno
jewelry.
YMMM!

hauke

(proud non-owner of Leica hardware ;)